Gout with Hyperuricemia Ages 18-75 - Compensation up to $3,005
If you've previously submitted an application, call (305) 665-5151, if not, please fill out your application now.
Participant Requirements: Men and Women, ages 18-75, . BMI (Body Mass Index) must be between ≥ 19 and ≤ 42 kg/m2.
We're currently conducting a GOUT RESEARCH STUDY of an investigational medication for Gout with Hyperuricemia.
To participate, you must:
• Be 18 to 75 years of age
• Have been diagnosed with Gout
• Be a non-smoker or smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day
• Not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse
You may be eligible to receive:
• Study-related medical exams at no cost to you
• Financial compensation up to [stipend] for your time and transportation to attend study-related office visits
Other qualifying criteria apply
When: This study will consist of office visits and does not require overnight stays. Dates are TBD.
How Much: $3,005
All study dates are tentative and subject to change.
We will update the study list weekly. Be sure to check with us either by calling or by looking online. Call (305) 665-5151.
For more information about UPCOMING STUDIES, please call our study hotline at (305) 665-5151.Check Your BMI Here